1. Data protection officer (RPD/DPO)
The data protection officer of the website is Eleonora Barcelli - Lake 37 di Luigi Spagnolo e Barcelli Eleonora Snc, Via Strada Piccola, 19 - 38069 Torbole sul Garda (TN). On this page the management of the personal details performed by this website will be explained as for the Users consulting it and/or interacting with the web services it provides.
2. Type of personal data, scopes and legal basis of this regulation
Data generated by accessing the site
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. These data (such as domain names, IP addresses, operating system used, type of browser device used for connection) are not accompanied by any additional personal information and are used to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site, manage the need to control the methods of use of the same, ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes. The legal basis that legitimizes the processing of such data is the need to make the site's features usable following user access.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The personal data provided by the user through the forms are collected and processed for
the following purposes:
for carrying out relationship activities with the interested party (eg. responding to information requests, acquiring preliminary information aimed at defining a contractual relationship, preparing commercial offers, etc.);
for administrative purposes and to fulfil activities strictly connected and instrumental to the management of relations with the interested parties and for the fulfilment of legal obligations such as those of an accounting, tax nature, or to process requests from the judicial authority;
in the presence of specific consent, for the periodic sending, by e-mail, newsletters and advertising material;
in the presence of specific consent, to send updates on our activities
in the presence of specific consent, to send promotional communications and invitations to special events or promotions;
in the case of sending a curriculum vitae, exclusively for selection purposes.
The legal basis that legitimizes the processing is the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same. In the cases expressly indicated (points C., D., E.) the legal basis is the consent freely provided by the data subject.
3. Nature of the provision
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the provision of data:
• with respect to the purposes referred to in letters A., B. and F. it is optional but any refusal will make it impossible for the Owner to carry out the contractual commitments undertaken;
• with respect to the purposes referred to in letters C., D. and E. it is also optional and their use is conditional on the issue of explicit consent. Any refusal will make it impossible for the Owner to send newsletters and advertising material or invitations to events and initiatives.
4. Methods of processing and data retention times
The data collected will be processed by electronic or in any case automated, computerized and telematic tools, or by manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, in order to guarantee security.
5. Subjects authorized to process, responsible and data communication
The processing of the collected data is carried out by authorized processing according to specific instructions given in compliance with current legislation. The data collected, if necessary or instrumental for the execution of the aforementioned purposes, may be processed by third parties appointed as data controllers, or, depending on the case,
communicated to them as independent owners, and precisely:
• people, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to our Company, for the purposes referred to in point 2;
• companies, organizations, associations that perform services connected and instrumental to the execution of the purposes indicated above (e.g. maintenance of IT systems).
The collected data will not be transferred outside the EU.
In any case, personal data will never be disclosed unless explicitly authorized by the interested party.
6. Rights of the data suject
At any time it is possible to access the data, oppose the processing or request the
cancellation, modification or updating of all personal information collected by the owner,
exercising the right to limit the processing and the right to data portability, by sending an
e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The contact details of the supervisory authority are as follows: email@example.com.
The Data Controller of the data acquired in this site is Eleonora Barcelli - Lake 37 di Luigi Spagnolo e Barcelli Eleonora Snc, a sole proprietorship based in Via Strada Piccola, 19 - 38069 Torbole sul Garda TN, from whose contact details all relevant information can be requested.
1. cookies with data compiled by the user (session identifier), for the duration of a session or persistent kies limited to a few hours in some cases;
2. cookies used for the purposes of authenticated services, the duration of a session;
3. user-centric security cookies, used to identify authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration;
4. session cookies for multimedia players, such as cookies for “flash players for the duration of a session;
5. session cookies for load balancing, for the duration of a session;
6. persistent cookies for customizing the user interface, for the duration of a session (or a little more);
7. cookies for sharing content through third party social plugins, for members of a social network who have logged in.
You can freely accept or refuse the sending of all or some of our cookies to your terminal, however you must keep in mind that the sending by our servers of some non-persistent cookies is necessary to allow certain parts of the service that require the identification of the user's path through different pages of the site. Therefore, in the absence of these cookies, the functioning of the site could be compromised or impossible. If you agree to receive cookies from villaalfiume.it, you can at any time modify this choice and disable the operation of all or some cookies in a simple and easy way through the configuration options of the browser you use. Each browser has different procedures for managing cookies, below is the link to the specific instructions of the most popular ones:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Tools - Internet Options - Privacy - Block all cookies (switch upwards)
Preferences - Show Advanced Settings - Content Settings - Block third-party cookies and site data
Preferences - Privacy
Preferences - Privacy - Block cookies and other website data
Preferences - Confidentiality Security - Cookies - Do not allow sites to save any data
This site uses:
- Session cookies (c. Technical cookies)
The use of so-called session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary for allow safe and efficient exploration of the site. The session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other IT techniques that are potentially detrimental to the privacy of users' browsing and do not allow access acquisition of the user's personal identification data.
- Statistical cookies (c. Analytical cookies, collected by Third Parties)
Every time a user visits the website, an analytical software tracks the cookies and anonymously. This allows us to track the number of users, page views or time spent on a particular page. This site uses Google Analytics, a web statistics and analysis service, offered by Google Inc. (Third Party). It is aimed at identifying which pages are most viewed by users/visitors to the site, how long they remained within it, and the geographical area of origin. Such information are processed by lascisa.com only or for statistical purposes and in a strictly anonymous form. However, these cookies cannot be used for profiling or identifying particular users, but are used exclusively for statistical purposes in aggregate form.
Finally, we want to highlight that the data collected by Google Analytics in anonymous form, including the IP address of the user/visitor, are transmitted to the server of Google Inc. and are not physically in possession of lascisa.com which can only use them in consultation without the possibility of modification or cancellation.
The following list shows the cookies used on the Site and their function:
- _ga Third-party tracking cookies (Google Analytics) anonymously used for the analysis of visits. Duration: 2 years.
- _gat Third-party tracking cookie (Google Analytics) in anonymous form used for the analysis of visits. Duration: 10 minutes.
- qtrans_cookie_test Technical cookie for choosing the language. Duration: session.
- displayCookieConsent First-party technical cookie used to display the brief information. Duration: 1 year.
Third Party Cookies
While browsing the site, the user may also receive cookies from different sites or web servers on his terminal (c. "Third-party" cookies): this happens because the site may contain elements such as, for example , images, maps, specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by website managers or servers other than the site in question.
These cookies can be sent to the user's browser by third-party companies directly from their websites which can be accessed by navigating from this yes to In such cases, the aforementioned owner is totally unrelated to the operation of these cookies, the sending of which falls within the responsibility of such third-party companies.
In particular, on the site there is the presence of "social plugins for Facebook and Instagram”. These are parts of the page visited generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into the page of the host site. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content on social networks.
To ensure greater transparency and convenience, the web addresses of the various information and methods for managing cookies are shown below.
- Facebook information
- Facebook (configuration) log in to your account. Privacy section
- Twitter (configuration) log in to your account. Security and privacy section
- Instagram information
- Instagram (configuration) log in to your account. Security and privacy section
Providing data - disabling cookies
Except for the technical cookies necessary for normal navigation, the granting of consent relating to the activation of third-party cookies is left to the will of the interested party who decides to browse the site after having read the brief information contained in the special banner and to use the services that involve the installation of cookies and can be revoked
at any time as indicated above.
Below we provide the links that explain how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers (for other browsers that may be used, we suggest you search for this option in the software help as usual):
Internet Explorer: http:/http://windows.microsoft.com/it IT/windows7/Block enable or allow cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=it IT&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Bloccare%20i%20cookie?redirectlocale=en US&redirectslug=Blocking+cookies
To disable or withdraw consent for third-party cookies, please refer to the relative ones links indicated above.
In addition to being able to use the tools provided by the browser to activate or deactivate individual cookies, we inform you that the website www.youronlinechoices.com shows the list of the main providers who work with website managers to collect and use information useful for the use of the behavioral advertising. It is possible to deactivate or activate all the companies or alternatively adjust the preferences individually for each company. To do this, you can use the tool available on the page www.youronlinechoi-ces.com/it/le-tuescelte to check your preferences on active behavioral advertising on your device.
Rights of the interested party